Happy Friday everyone! Before we all go running off for the weekend, would you mind filling out a quick reader survey? It has been more than a year since the last one – and we’ve added a lot of new content to Oh So Beautiful Paper since then! I’d love your feedback as I prepare to make more changes to Oh So Beautiful Paper in the coming year (and hopefully make it better than ever!) You can find the short survey right here. But in the meantime…
One of my favorite prints from Emily McDowell – and available in a brand new color way!
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love this round up of shared kids rooms
- Give s’mores! So cute!
- The prettiest party you ever did see (also here)
- This birth story had me in tears (thankfully it has a happy ending)
- Hello!Lucky and Sakura team up for six months of gelly roll giveaways in celebration of Sakura’s 30th anniversary! #gellyroll30
- My favorite pin this week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Romantic rose gold foil wedding invitations
- DIY Tutorial: Color-dipped bottles for a picnic!
- Modern laser cut wood veneer wedding invitations
- Throw a watermelon party!
- DIY Tutorial: A bar tool pouch made from a tea towel!
- Simple and casual calligraphy wedding invitations
- Feeling inspired by a quirky new trend: eyeballs!
- Beautiful lettering from Written Word Calligraphy & Design
- I rounded up some of my favorite toddler bedding
- Well Said Type: Daft Brush
- How cute are these TatCards from Wiley Valentine?
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo