Happy Friday everyone – and Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all the mamas and mamas-to-be out there! This weekend Sophie will attend her first little kid birthday party and I’m so excited! A group of little two and three year old girls all together? Completely adorable. But in the meantime…
Photo by Knot & Bow via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love this interview with Rifle Paper Co.’s Anna Bond on the USPS Stamps website
- Emily’s new collection of empathy cards for serious illness. Just amazing and so incredibly powerful.
- The cutest little printable flamingo straw decorations
- Summer is just around the corner! Joni found the cutest toddler swimsuits – this one is my favorite
- DC area friends – learn pointed pen calligraphy this summer!
- Nicely Noted is having a Spring Cleaning sale!
- Bleach + calligraphy – SO cool
- A big congrats to Jordan on her new party shop!!
- Also! I’ve been sharing my favorite NSS mailers on Instagram over the weekends – there are some really amazing mailers this year!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Sarah + Anthony’s preppy chic wedding invitations
- 10 awesome wedding escort card ideas
- Jen + Levi’s alchemy-inspired wedding invitations
- Ashton’s Welcome to the World birth announcements
- Mother’s Day Brunch!
- Behind the Stationery: Ellie Snow of Hello Tenfold
- Well Said Type: Avocado
- Wedding Stationery Inspiration: Chalkboard Details
- NSS Sneak Peeks! Ferme à Papier, Underwood Letterpress, Richie Designs, and Hen Pen Paper Co.
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo