Happy Friday everyone! Spring is in the air – my favorite season here in DC! Sadly my entire family seems to be working through a cold this week – so I’m really looking forward to a couple of days of rest and recuperation. But in the meantime…
Photo by Thuss Farrell via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- I really want to try this braid for Spring
- Now that it’s getting warmer I need new spring shoes! I’m thinking of these or these!
- These DIY glittery bouncy balls look like fun!
- MAKE: Almond Date Vanilla Shake (yum!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Modern mint wedding invitations – with champagne bubbles!
- Beautiful illustrated greeting cards from Amy Heitman
- Behind the Stationery: Ladyfingers Letterpress
- Cute and quirky DIY place card holders
- Classic meets vintage in these mint and navy wedding invitations
- Quirky illustrated portrait wedding invitations
- Loving the stunning combination of watercolor and calligraphy in these save the dates
- Well Said Type: Wanderlust
- Brick & Mortar Q + A: Is my line too one-note?
- Trendspotting: Swans
- DIY Neon Floral Save the Dates (yay Spring!)
- Beautiful calligraphy from Wondrous Whimsy
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo