Happy Friday everyone! Earlier this week, I took a quick trip up to New York to attend an event organized by Etsy Wholesale called Open Call. Thirty artists and designers came to pitch their goods to a panel of retailers including buyers from Nordstrom, The Land of Nod, and our very own Emily from Clementine! It was so wonderful to see Emily and meet many of the artists at Open Call – I can’t stop thinking about the experience! I’m sure the Etsy folks will do a recap on their blog soon, but for now you can explore the hashtag on Instagram for images from the day! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- A HUGE congrats to my ladies at Gus & Ruby on the launch of their new online store! YAY!!
- Now this is a party concept I can get behind: a soft pretzel party!
- Another great party idea: a cardboard box birthday party
- An intern’s perspective at Swiss Cottage Designs
- Not stressing about choosing a school (perfect timing for me – since Sophie starts preschool at the end of August, and to say that the school system in DC is complicated is a HUGE understatement)
- A summer sale at Happy Cactus Designs and Fine Day Press – plus a Smock Sidewalk Sale for those of you in Syracuse!
- Stripes and floral: the perfect summer dress (also how cute are these striped espadrilles??)
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gold foil and calligraphy wedding announcement postcards (in English and Spanish!)
- Colorful banners from Sharp Tooth Studio
- Behind the Stationery: Underwood Letterpress
- Love these copper foil and kraft cards from Katharine Watson
- It’s Summer! Let’s go on a boardwalk bike ride
- Modern pink and poppy bridal shower invitations with flowers and geometric shapes!
- Well Said Type: Goodlife
- Need some inspiration? Check out these beautiful business cards!
- Pretty toolboxes to keep your office (or craft room!) organized
- GORGEOUS chalkboard and wood wedding signs from Fox & Fallow
Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo