Oh So Beautiful Paper accepts submissions from independent artists, graphic designers, calligraphers, stationers and invitation studios. Please read the full submission guidelines below before submitting your product or editorial submission for consideration. Any submission that incorrectly spells the word stationery will be automatically rejected.
Oh So Beautiful Paper warmly welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Editorial submissions (custom invitations and announcements, calligraphy, behind the stationery, etc.)
- Stationery Product Submissions (greeting cards, notebooks, art prints, gift wrap, pens, etc.)
- Holiday Cards + Calendars (please see below for our seasonal product submissions and editorial calendar)
Please note, Oh So Beautiful Paper respectfully does not accept the following for editorial consideration:
- Press Releases
- PDFs or digital mock ups
- Kickstarter campaigns
Oh So Beautiful Paper is dedicated to showcasing fresh and original content, particularly features on custom design projects and real wedding invitations. Editorial priority will be given to products or designs submitted exclusively to Oh So Beautiful Paper. Please indicate in your email if your submission is currently awaiting decision from another blog or media outlet. Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to reject submissions that have already been submitted or featured elsewhere. Exclusivity requirements do not apply to seasonal stationery products such as holiday cards and calendars.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we are currently unable to respond with regrets for product submissions (greeting cards, shop updates, etc.). If necessary, we will contact you for additional information regarding your submission.
CLICK HERE to submit an original wedding invitation or custom stationery submission to our editorial team
- If you think your product would suit the Oh So Beautiful Paper audience, please email us with a link to your website/shop and 5-8 attached product images.
- All images should be 1280 pixels wide and 72 dpi. Please do not send links to image folders on Google drive, dropbox folders, or online galleries.
- Strong preference for product images against a white background. Styled product photos are also acceptable, but may not work for product round up posts.
- If this is your first submission, please include a short description of your company.
Seasonal Product Submissions
Designers are welcome to submit their products for consideration in seasonal stationery product round-ups. Normal image guidelines apply; please submit one photo of each holiday card. Oh So Beautiful Paper currently does seasonal features on the following products:
- Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year’s cards
- Valentine’s Day cards
- Easter cards
- Mother’s Day cards
- Father’s Day cards
- Halloween cards
Please submit cards 1-2 months prior to the actual holiday (e.g. Valentine’s Day cards should be submitted no later than early January). I accept Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year’s card submissions beginning in mid-October. I accept calendar and planner submissions for the following year beginning in August.
Designer Rolodex Submissions
The Designer Rolodex is a curated, invitation-only directory of wedding invitation designers. You can find more information and an application link right here.
Note: Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to edit any photos submitted for editorial consideration, including but not limited to: cropping, re-sizing, brightening, and hue/saturation adjustments. Oh So Beautiful Paper also reserves the right to edit descriptive text submitted for editorial consideration, including but not limited to spelling and grammar corrections.
Have you previously been featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper? Feel free to download one of our badges here!