Happy Friday everyone! It’s Halloween weekend! We haven’t decided if we’ll take Sophie trick or treating on Saturday; she’s still pretty young and our neighborhood gets a bit crazy (and crowded) during trick or treating. But tonight is our neighborhood Halloween festival, and we’re definitely looking forward to taking both Sophie and Alice! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Time to plant fall bulbs for spring blooms!
- A DIY color study
- Super cute Halloween printables
- I need these rain boots on my feet STAT
- So in love with Emily’s new master bathroom
- I’ve been eyeing this glassware set
- How to write a sympathy note
- MAKE: Flaky Apple Dumplings
- My favorite pin of the week!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Printable Halloween treat bags!
- Whimsical illustrated pink and navy wedding invitations
- A Fall harvest Apple cocktail recipe: The Harvest Moon
- Gorgeous fuchsia watercolor and gold foil wedding invitations
- Pastel wedding invitations with a marbled envelope liner
- Beautiful Fall-inspired first birthday party invitations
- For the cat ladies!
- Eclectic painted floral wedding invitations
- Timeless and elegant green and gold foil wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in the whimsical storybook font family Fratello Nick
- Go Behind the Stationery with Bench Pressed
- Make a RosÃ© 75 this weekend!
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe â€“ and I hope you allÂ have a wonderful Halloween weekend! xoxo