Happy Friday everyone! It’s cold and windy in DC today, so I’m all bundled up and trying to stay warm. My dad and step-mom are coming to visit this weekend, which is always great, but my girls are particularly excited to get some quality time with their grandparents! We’ll probably go out to do some fun DC stuff with the girls, so you can follow along on Instagram if you’d like. But in the meantime…
Image by Stephanie Ryan via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- OBSESSED with this marble gift wrap
- Yay for Funfetti pie!
- My favorite vintage watermelon highball glasses
- Love these white + gold ceramic ornaments
- The best outdoor holiday lights
- All the heart eyes
- These sparkly bottlebrush trees would be so lovely on a holiday mantel â€“ and I just picked upÂ this super cute mini tree set
- Fantastic gift ideas for a new mom
- MAKE: Bourbon Pear Crumble Pie
- My favorite pin of the week
- Hey NYC! Bella Figura is hiring for their flagship store!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Don’t forget to enter the Clementine Turns 5 giveaway â€“ you could win 14 exclusive card designs!
- Miami architecture-inspired wedding invitations
- How to use vintage stamps
- Behind the Stationery with Sapling Press
- Meet my new favorite card obsession: The Dancing Cat
- Now is the time to order your holiday photo cards – here are a few favorites!
- Expecting holiday guests? Make them a cute welcome bag with these fun sleep mask cards
- My Top 10 favorite cocktail books
- Wink wink!
- Gorgeous calligraphy by Sarah Ingram of Brush & Petal
- This week’s Well Said Type in the beautiful Revista Script
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe â€“ and I hope you allÂ have a wonderful weekend! Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo