Happy Friday everyone! And yay for long weekends! Do you all have anything fun planned for President’s Day weekend? It’s supposed to be bitterly cold here this weekend, so I’m trying to come up with new fun indoor things to do to entertain my girls. Museums are usually our go-to solution for hot summer and cold winter days – and the U.S. Botanic Garden is perfect for a dose of greenery in the middle of winter. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your long weekend!
- Hearts, hands, eyes, and lips = the perfect Galentine’s party
- Love these ideas for a kids Valentine’s Day brunch
- Because there’s always room for one more striped shirt in the closet
- Write on 2016!
- A modern wood plant stand
- Obsessed with the paper flower backdrop (and paper flower dress!) by Blome’s Paperie in this shoot
- How gorgeous is this gold brushstroke tray??
- My favorite pin of the week (and the kitchen of my dreams)
- MAKE: Salted Vanilla Hot Chocolate
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DON’T FORGET. Today is the LAST day to sign up for the Modern Calligraphy Summit! Learn more here.
- DIY Googly Eye Classroom Valentines – or use them as mini Valentines!
- Gorgeous copper foil and navy calligraphy wedding invitations
- Love is mightier
- Behind the Stationery with Our Heiday
- This week’s Well Said Type in the vintage-inspired font family Local Brewery
- A round up of my favorite weekly planner notepads and jotters
- Give mini donuts for Valentine’s Day!
- Beautiful envelope and wedding calligraphy from Paula Lee Calligraphy
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful long weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo