As much as I love using a yearly planner, I really need room to spread out and plan my weekly schedule. So to help manage that weekly schedule and make sure nothing falls through the cracks, I rely on weekly planner notepads. I love revealing a clean sheet at the end of the week, not to mention the flexibility of just ripping off the current sheet and starting fresh if my week takes a random turn. I use my weekly notepads to keep track of everything from everyday errands and school events to business appointments and household tasks. So today I’m sharing a dozen of my favorite weekly planner notepads with you!
1. Love the floral illustrations on this version from Shannon Kirsten…
2. …and the jungle vibes version from Idlewild Co.
3. The slim profile of this weekly notepad from One Canoe Two is perfect for keeping on your desk
4. This weekly planner from Poketo is a cross between a notepad and a sticky note – it’s one of my personal favorites!
5. Okay, so technically not a notepad, but this weekly jotter from Moglea was just too pretty to pass up. There are three different cover options with gold foil and hand painted elements!
6. This weekly notepad from Rifle Paper Co. looks like my actual desk
7. This gorgeous weekly notepad from Smitten on Paper is printed in rose gold foil!
8. Nothing like bright color and a happy pattern from Thimblepress to keep you motivated for the week
9. A modern geometric weekly planner notepad from Ferme à Papier
10. I love that this weekly notepad from the Sugar Paper for Target collection has a space on each page for general thoughts and brainstorming for the week.
11. Technically this notepad from In the Daylight is a daily planner, but you could write things down (and cross them off) as you go and just keep a running list for the week!
12. This shoulda, woulda, coulda notepad planner from Farewell Paperie makes me laugh – it speaks directly to the procrastinator inside me!
I put a few more weekly planners up in the Market List – you can find them here!