Somehow I blinked and we’re already halfway through January! So, if you’re like me and trying to get ahead of the curve once and for all, it’s time to get serious about a planner! Not just a weekly desk jotter, which are super helpful and will beÂ addressed in another post, but a real deal planner that actually forces you to think and plan ahead. I shared a few favorite 2016 planners back in July, so I figured it was high time to share a few more!
1. Ferme Ã PapierÂ has some wonderful pocket-sized weekly planners with several fantastic cover options! I’m loving this palm print and the marbled cover options.
2. The gorgeous spiral bound 12-month planner fromÂ One Canoe TwoÂ has three different cover options, each with gold foil text!
3. TheÂ Get To Work BookÂ is a goal setting workbook and daily planner made with small business owners in mind, with plenty of space for notes and brainstorming and twelve motivational text prints that can be removed from the book. And it’s Sharpie tolerant!
4. This gorgeous casebound planner fromÂ Snow & GrahamÂ features a navy faux leather cover with gold floral detail, not to mention weekly and monthly pages, spaces for notes, and a yearly overview section.
5. + 6. Julia Kostreva‘s daily planners always have the most beautiful minimalist cover designs! There are twelve gorgeous covers to choose from this year, each with gold foil details.
7. The spiral bound monthly planner fromÂ Sugar &Â TypeÂ comes jam packed withÂ a monthly overview for each month, plusÂ a weekly list for goals, to do lists, budget pages, and meal planning lists. SheÂ even offersÂ access to free printables after purchase.
8. This pretty pink (!!) 5″ x 8″ planner notebook fromÂ Icey DesignsÂ features monthly and weekly planning pages, along with goal setting pages and an end of the year to-do list.
p.s. More 2016 planners right here!