Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a beautiful week! We’re expecting another crisp Fall weekend here in DC, and I’m really enjoying these clear days before the temperatures get cold. Sophie is studying trees at preschool this month, so we’re planning to go collect some leaves and acorns this weekend!Â But in the meantime…
Lettering by Whimsy and WildÂ via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Bella Figura is having its annual Sample Sale â€“ check it out here! Ends Monday!
- These pumpkins are ridiculously adorable
- I love the print on this gorgeous bag
- I want to make this cardboard llama costume in my own size!
- A googly eye party would be so much fun any time of year
- Oh, hello gorgeous cape trench coat!
- I wish this came in my size!
- My favorite pin of the week
- MAKE: Apple and Thyme cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream frosting (yum!!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Stunning cobalt calligraphy wedding invitations
- This is the cutest thing ever: a Halloween first birthday costume party!
- The Art of the Envelope
- How fun is this DIY painted red lips guestbook wall??
- Amazing original artwork, prints, phone cases and more from Kristy Rice!
- Hey Boo! A Halloween-inspired round up from Urbanic!
- I love all of these nature-inspired wedding escort cards
- Gorgeous rustic watercolor invitations for a wedding in Colorado
- This week’s Well Said Type in the informal script typeface Blend
- Beautiful crepe paper ranunculus to brighten any space or hallway
- Decorate your home office with globes!
- My latest guide for eBay: How to decorate with copper â€“ and a collection of my favorite copper pieces for your home!
That’s it for me this week! We’ll hopefully have a cocktail recipe for you all on Monday â€“ things got a bit too hectic for us at the end of the week! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo