Happy Friday everyone! This has been such a busy week, and I’m not even exaggerating when I say that I’m looking forward to cleaning my house this weekend! My house is normally pretty crazy thanks to the two little muchkins running around, but we haven’t even had a chance to unpack from going away for Thanksgiving! Yikes. I’m also looking forward to getting our Christmas tree this weekend and pulling all the decorations out of storage! But in the meantime…
A little behind-the-scenes peek at something we worked on this week, via my Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Only a couple days left to sign up for the best holiday gift swap EVER
- The prettiest gift boxes
- A stunning paper flower wreath
- YES to all the sparkly, glittery party shoes!
- But I actually need a pair of shoes that I can wear with socks for the winter (brrr!). I’m thinking about these pink brogues.
- There’s a ton of new vintage glassware in the Liquorary shop that would make amazing holiday gifts! I love this cactus glass set and these gold glasses with a matching cocktail shaker
- My favorite pin of the week
- Absolutely gorgeous gilded gift wrap
- Totally made me tear up
- MAKE: Apple Cranberry Cake with Brown Sugar Buttercream
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I spray painted some gift wrap for this year’s Home Depot Holiday Style Challenge!
- Sophisticated calligraphy invitations for a black tie garden party wedding
- New illustrated desktop and phone wallpapers for December
- Gorgeous fabric wedding invitations with beautiful brush calligraphy
- Throw a gift wrapping party!
- So in love with these hand lettered and illustrated adventure-driven wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in the brush script font Sensa
- Annual family photo books for the holidays
- Get ready for holiday guests with this beautiful calligraphy printable for the nightstand!
- A round up of awesome modern perpetual calendars
- How to decorate with evergreens for the holidays
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe – and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo