I know, I know â€“ it’s only Thursday! But I’ve been solo parenting this week while my husband is out of town, so I’m heading out a bit early to spend the day with my girls. We’ll have a cocktail post for you tomorrow afternoon (it’s SO good!), but in the meantime…
Photo by Mon Voir Calligraphy via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Why you might not like being The Boss
- Washi tape swatches (love that!)
- Finding your confident groove
- Jungle Party!
- MAKE: Chocolate-covered coconut pops
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on OSBP:
- Printable tropical envelope liners! You can even use them as coloring sheets for some extra fun!
- Modern calligraphy wedding invitations with a dose of pattern
- DIY hologram foil ice cream cone wrappers
- Five 2015-2016 planners you can start using RIGHT now!
- Colorful watercolor birthday party invitations â€“ and I LOVE the envelope address!
- Well Said Type: Dear Rae Love Dad
- Let’s create some calligraphy and floral frames!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo