Happy Friday everyone! Here in DC we’re hunkered down for a big winter snowstorm â€“ we’re expecting up to two feet of snow, which is a lot for DC! School was cancelled today in preparation for the storm, so I’ve got my two littles home with me today and for the rest of the weekend while we wait out the storm. We’re looking forward to all sorts of fun snow activities like sledding, building snowmen, and making snowballs! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- New kitchen trends. I’m loving the idea of black kitchens, but I’m not a fan of the plywood trend.
- Gorgeous blue and rose gold wedding invitations
- Obsessed with this glitter phone case
- I want to try this DIY big pegboard â€“ so great for an office!
- A day in the life with Meg from Moglea
- Mint green shelf brackets!
- MAKE: Hot Brown Buttered Rum
- My favorite pin of the week (it’s iridescent!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Modern black, white, and gold foil wedding invitations
- Tropical banana leaf wedding invitations
- More Valentine’s Day cards!
- Green and white nature-inspired wedding invitations
- A few 2016 planners to help keep you organized
- Emery’s wood alphabet block birth announcements
- Well Said Type in the modern expressive calligraphy font Bambusa
- Wedding favor ideas!
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Stay tuned for another mocktail recipe this afternoon â€“ weâ€™ll be doing one each week for the rest of the month! If you missed it, last weekâ€™s Mocktail Mojito was an instant favorite! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo