Happy Thanksgiving Eve! For those of you traveling, I wish you all safe and uneventful travels. And for everyone I wish a happy, relaxing, and wonderful weekend filled with good food, great company, and tons of pie. I’ll see you back here next Monday! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Pro tips for styling your Thanksgiving table
- Love these centerpieces that the ladies of Sweet Root Village made for the Kennedy Center
- Antiquaria’s holiday card exchange!
- Brrrrrr it’s cold! Wishing I had this coat to keep me warm
- DC area friends: learn calligraphy this winter and spring!
- Polka dots + pink
- My favorite pin of the week (because, copper)
- MAKE: Pumpkin Bolognese
- For those of you looking for a great Black Friday deal, Silhouette America is offering some awesome deals through December 4, including Free Shipping in the lower 48 states, 20% off Silhouette with the code BLACK, and the Silhouette Mint is only $99.99!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- A DIY paper flower advent calendar
- Classic hand calligraphed wedding invitations
- These food-themed 2016 calendars are making me hungry!
- Ten awesome gift wrap ideas
- Don’t miss out on holiday registration for the Modern Calligraphy Summit!
- The perfect cocktail to enjoy over the holiday weekend: Bourbon Pear Vanilla Bean Smash