Happy Friday everyone! This weekend I’m heading back up to New York for the summer NYNOW market – be sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (I’m @beautifulpaper over there) for my favorite finds and behind the scenes peeks from the show! I’ll be sure to share some highlights here, too, of course. But in the meantime…
Image by Shannon Kirsten via Instagram
a few links for your weekend!
- Madly in love with this new fruit artwork series from Britt Bass Turner
- My friend Carolyn makes the most gorgeous leather goods – check out her new Kickstarter here!
- An anorak with sequin sleeves!! (I’m also loving this cropped military jacket for Fall)
- MAKE: Peach and blueberry slab pie
- Super excited for this new book (and how cute are the chapter openers?!)
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful gold foil and lace-inspired letterpress wedding invitations
- Totally head over heels for the hand lettered cards and prints from In the Daylight
- Bright and colorful Risograph cards and prints from Yellow Owl Workshop
- Classic navy and gold foil wedding invitations
- Love these new cards and enamel pins from The Good Twin!
- Well Said Type: Vermandois
- Bridal shower invitations inspired by the gorgeous Beverly Hills Hotel
- Sweet DIY hand painted “happy tears” handkerchiefs
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo