Happy Friday everyone! We’re still digging out from a TON of snow here in DC. But we’ve done all the snow things – sledded, built snowmen, thrown snowballs – and the girls have loved it! This is Alice’s first real winter and she seems particularly enamored by the snow. She loves carrying little snowballs around with her and uses a little sand scoop to shovel snow, which is so ridiculously cute. I’ll be honest though, I’m looking forward to the snow melting when we get some warmer weather later this weekend! But in the meantime…
Photo by A Petal Unfolds
…a few links for your weekend!
- Loving this idea for sun printed Valentines
- I want this dress in my closet. Like NOW.
- An ode to living broke in a big city in your 20s
- The latest Viktor & Rolf collection is totally amazing (and slightly crazy) – it reminds me of a Picasso painting in fabric form!
- Love this simple and pretty pansy wreath
- Oh man, I totally want my own iridescent stickers
- SO CUTE
- MAKE: Miso White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- I’ll be doing a full reveal very soon, but in the meantime here’s a peek at the tile we used in our bathroom renovation!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Art-inspired watercolor wedding invitations
- So many cute Valentine’s Day cards
- Beautiful hand lettered wedding invitations with a food map of San Diego
- One last round up of 2016 calendars
- We’re jumping into the World of Illustration!
- So many sweet cards from Ashkahn
- This week’s Well Said Type in the playful and loopy Flirt Script
That’s it for me this week! Stay tuned for another mocktail recipe this afternoon! If you missed it, last week’s Winter Fruit Mocktail (with sparkling grapefruit) was seriously delicious. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo