Happy Monday everyone! We’re still VERY much snowed in after getting almost two feet of snow over the weekend, and I’m already starting to get a bit stir crazy after so many days inside (and the kiddos out of school!). So today I thought I’d start the week off with a big dose of happy in the form of Valentine’s Day cards! This round up is full of some gorgeous copper and gold foil, hand lettering and hand painted elements, and food and gems â€“ even enameled pins! And in case you missed them, you can find my previous round ups right here!
1. A gorgeous card from In The Daylight with coper foil on black paper
2. This card from Near Modern Disaster is perfect for the occasion
3. Send this XO pin and post card from The Good Twin to your bestie â€“ the enameled pins make a sweet gift!
4. I love the subtle desert vibes and matte gold foil in this card from Antiquaria
5. Obsessed with this gold foil gem card from BerinMade London
6. Truth from The Paper Cub
7. For all the donut lovers out there from Hello Small World
8. Sweet and beautiful simplicity in this card from E.Frances Paper with hand painted watercolor details and copper foil text
9. This card from Farewell Paperie tells it like it is!
10. Such a sweet card from People I’ve Loved
p.s. More Valentine’s Day card round ups right here!