I just couldn’t resist one lastÂ 2016 calendar round up! In case you missed them, you can find my earlier 2016 calendar round up installments right here, including food-inspired calendars, painterly artistic calendars, and illustrated calendars. This round up includes a little bit of everything, from a gorgeous color blocked monthly calendar to a copper foil moon phase wall calendar to a pretty painted floral calendar. So hard to choose just one!
1. The future is bright in this limited edition letterpress printed calendar from People I’ve Loved
2. How cool is this color blocked cut out calendar from Plane Paper?! So bright and colorful!
3. Loving this Find Your Wild calendar collaboration between Lisa of Good on Paper and Jennifer Young Studio! The calendar features Jennifer’s images paired with Lisa’s lettering and copper foil text.
4. A beautiful floral calendar from Shannon Kirsten
5. Love all the patterns in this monthly desk calendar from Ferme Ã Papier
6. A gorgeous tea towel calendar from Linea Carta that you can continue to use year after year!
7. This Metamorphosis calendar is so pretty
8. ThisÂ moon phase wall calendar from Little Lark is printed in beautiful copper foil!