Happy Friday everyone! The snow has finally disappeared in our neighborhood – we even had a couple of really warm days that have me super excited for spring! I know we’ve got many weeks before we get there, but I just keep imagining cherry blossoms, peonies, and all the amazingness that comes with spring in DC. But in the meantime…
Palm print by Eva Black
…a few links for your weekend!
- These garden gift toppers are such a great idea
- I’m convinced that Joni is superwoman. She threw her daughter the most amazing ballerina birthday party – at 38 weeks pregnant!
- 7 Truths for Creative Success from Jessica Hische
- Love the gorgeous painterly floral print on this dress
- These DIY Galentine’s Day balloons are so fun!
- These sneakers miiiiiight actually make me want to go to the gym
- My favorite pin of the week
- MAKE: Sticky Lemon Rolls
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Brand new February wallpaper for your phone and computer!
- Gorgeous nature-inspired invitations for a Montana wedding
- One last Valentine’s Day card round up!
- How cute are these Buffalo plaid birthday party invitations??
- Rustic woodland watercolor wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in the Scrapbooker collage font family
- Modern hand lettered wedding invitations
That’s it for me this week! We’re back to cocktail recipes starting this month – so check back a bit later for this week’s recipe! Although I’m hoping we’ll be able to do mocktails every now and then throughout the year. I really loved our Apricot Tiki Mocktail! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo