Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving already?? I don’t even want to think about the fact that December is only just about a week away. It’s all going by too fast! A HUGE thanks to Kim from Bright Room Studio for helping out this week â€“ I was solo parenting all week and wouldn’t have made it through the week without her!Â I’m looking forward to a very relaxed weekend and finally having my husband back at home. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- This winter wonderland workshop sounds like fun!
- A pretty faux floral table runner
- I’ll take mine in rose gold, please
- Giant prize ribbons!
- DIY marbled place cards (perfect for Thanksgiving!)
- Congrats to our friends at Postable on their shiny new website!
- MAKE: Bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Make these beautiful crepe paper feathers for your Thanksgiving centerpiece!
- Handwritten holiday traditions
- More beautiful 2016 calendars!
- The story behind Bright Room Studio
- Tips for working from home
- Midnight in San Francisco wedding invitations (and a peek behind the design)
- How to add personal details to your wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in the whimsical text typeface Zahrah
- Hostess gifts and cards just in time for the holidays
- Fall details to incorporate into your wedding!
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! We’re saving this week’sÂ cocktail recipe for next week â€“ so check back just before we all head off for the Thanksgiving holiday! I hope you allÂ have a wonderful weekend and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo