Wait, what day is it?? My poor brain is so confused by this short week. We spent the long Labor Day weekend in upstate New York visiting family, which I think made the transition back to regular life even more difficult. And I’m not sure if it’s preschool or time with the cousins, but both of my girls are sick this week! Ugh. I’m ready for the weekend (Sophie turns 3 on Sunday!!) and to put this week behind me. But in the meantime…
Photo by Lucy Halcomb via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Fun and colorful place cards made from twigs and thread
- A behind-the-scenes peek at the Wild Ink Press studio – such a transformation!
- Loving this blue and white floral art print
- Coat weather is just around the corner! I’m loving this cape coat for winter
- My favorite pin of the week – I love the contrast of black siding with the neutral wood!
- How to Wow Your Guests with Flowers
- MAKE: Layered Buttermilk Biscuits
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- How to Get Started in Calligraphy
- Love the new brass desk collection and office stationery from Sugar Paper
- Adorable “baby bean” brunch baby shower invitations!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the lovely calligraphy font La Veronique
- Beautiful new minimalist art prints from Sycamore Street Press
- Gorgeous wedding calligraphy from Plume Calligraphy and Design
That’s it for me this week! Check back later for this week’s cocktail recipe – I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo