Happy Friday everyone! So, apparently I’mÂ a wee bit crazy, because I decided that the last couple of weeks before Christmas was just the perfect time to completely gut and renovate the only full bathroom in our house. Ha! Actually, our contractor just happened to have an opening in his schedule (we’d been on the waiting list for 5 months), so I decided to just go for it. I’ve absolutely loathed our bathroom from theÂ veryÂ first time we ever looked at our house, so I’m super excited to see it go â€“ even if our house is a complete disaster zone at the moment. Our contractor is doing all the demo and pre-tile prep work for us, but we’re planning to do all the tiling. So my Dad is down from New Jersey this weekend to help with everything â€“ wish us luck! I’ll be sharing the final results hereÂ in January and I can’t wait! But in the meantime…
Love this behind the scenes peek from Jill Rosenwald via Instagram
…a few links for this weekend!
- Peach, black, and gold = gorgeous gift wrap combination
- How great are these color-in notecards for kids??
- I just think this is the cutest sequin dress
- Love these ideas for adding gold to envelopes
- OMG NEED
- MAKE: Churro cookies!!
- My favorite pin of the week
- Also, FREE priority shipping for our The Earth Laughs in Flowers print this week! Orders placed today should arrive by Christmas.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- These DIY gold and copper leaf hexagon gift tags were so much fun to make!
- Indigo watercolor and gold foilÂ wedding invitations
- Twelve favorite gift wrap patterns for the holidays
- Classic gray letterpress birth announcements
- Elegant dip dyed pink and gold wedding invitations
- Ten super creative save the date ideas
- So many ways to incorporate marbled paper and marbled details into your wedding!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the handwritten brush script Modern Love
- Gorgeous magnolia paper flowers for your holiday place settings
- My dream holiday hot chocolate bar with plenty of copper sparkle!
- Beautiful modern calligraphy inspiration from Linen & Leaf
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe â€“ and I hope you allÂ have a wonderful weekend! Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo