Gift wrap is one of my favorite things any time of year, but especially during the holidays! And there are just so many gorgeous gift wrap patterns to choose from! I like to pick a different wrapping paper theme each holiday season, picking a few favorite colors and patterns within that theme to mix and match. This year I’m finding myself drawn to darker colors mixed with metallic accents, classic black and white with pops of red, and light pink and peach tones. When it comes to patterns, I can never resist a pretty floral, but I’m also loving some of the more organic and hand painted patterns this year. Or how about simple stripes and polka dots mixed with calligraphy gift wrap? Here are twelve favorite wrapping papers for the holiday season!
1. I’m completely obsessed with the gorgeous hand painted wrapping paper from Birch and Goldberry
2. LOVING the new gilded gift wrap from Christine Wisnieski
3. Rifle Paper Co. has so many beautiful gift wrap patterns, but I’m really feeling this blush floral right now – and it would look amazing mixed with a neutral kraft paper!
4 + 5. Beautiful dark gift wrap with hand painted patterns from Moglea
6. A beautiful (and neutral) metallic stripe from Smock
9. Festive hand lettered wrapping paper from Belle & Union in classic holiday red and white
10. Another classic pattern – this time in black and white – from Sugar Paper
11. Colorful poinsettia gift wrap from Snow & Graham
12. Gorgeous calligraphy wrapping paper by The Hive Studio