Happy Friday everyone! Fall is definitely in the air here in DC and I’m kind of loving it! I’m so excited to wear my sweaters and boots again! DC summers are usually too hot to spend much time out in the garden, so I’m also looking forward to getting my hands back into the dirt this weekend. I’m planning to move my backyard roses to my front foundation garden (where they’ll get more sun), and move the hellebores and peonies currently in the front yard out to the backyard garden. But in the meantime…
YES / Lettering by Ali Makes Things via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Marbled pumpkins! These are just the cutest!
- These koosh ball pillows are so fun
- Urbanic is nine years old! Go congratulate Audrey and enter to win a month’s worth of stationery!
- An ice cream crawl sounds like my idea of an excellent afternoon
- I just bought a few of these gorgeous copper baskets for my office
- My husband was quoted in this article about home bartending – I’m so proud!
- I’ve been wearing this blouse non-stop for the last couple of weeks (I also have it in green!)
- My favorite pin of the week
- MAKE: Mini oatmeal chocolate chunk skillet cookies
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- How to send beautiful mail
- Briana and Jason’s super fun illustrated camp wedding invitations
- Love the Modern Americanisms collection from Belle & Union
- A DIY tissue paper flower piñata!
- Beautiful blue and lavender fern wedding invitations with gold details
- This week’s Well Said Type in the vivid brush typeface Unthrift
- Sharing the recipe for a classic Old Fashioned over on eBay
- Find the perfect case for your business cards!
- We introduced a brand new column on OSBP this week! Finding the Paper will talk about the paper behind the design to help you find the right paper for your design projects!
That’s it for me this week! Check back later for this week’s cocktail recipe – I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo