Hi Everyone! I’m heading out a bit early for the long holiday weekend – I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day! This will be Alice’s first fireworks and I’m excited to see how she reacts. We’ve been getting lots of rain and thunderstorms lately, hopefully the fireworks won’t get rained out! Either way, it will be nice to have a relaxing weekend at home. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your long weekend!
- A gorgeous new Love Wins print from Emily McDowell!
- Style meets sentiment
- The most adorable 2nd birthday party EVER
- Summertime dress up
- Speaking of dressing up, I’m in love with this skirt and this dress
- MAKE: Poached Eggs over Polenta with Pesto
- Why I defaulted on my student loans (via Gabby)
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- A DIY tropical palm frond ice bucket!
- The sweetest floral and gold polka dot baby announcements
- Flamingo cards!
- Elegant wine and gold wedding invitations
- Julia Rothman’s gorgeous book: Nature Anatomy
- New desktop and mobile downloads for July!
- Well Said Type: Bellwethers
Check back tomorrow for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo