Happy Friday everyone! And guess what? Today my husband and I are celebrating the ten year anniversary of our very first date! Ten years! We’ve been through grad school together, major career developments and changes, several cat adoptions and rescues, not to mention a wedding and two kids. It’s been a wild and crazy first ten years, but I’m so excited for the next ten and beyond. But in the meantime…
A favorite corner of my office in late afternoon light, from my Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love these modern child’s hand print ornaments – such a great keepsake!
- The prettiest handmade paper
- A funfetti gingerbread house!
- Pretty sure I could live in this all winter
- I just picked up a pair of these gorgeous leather booties
- Hello, cozy winter slippers
- These giant paper snowflakes look like fun!
- My favorite pin of the week
- MAKE: pull-apart rugelach
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The Earth Laughs in Flowers limited edition art prints!
- It was gift guide week! Gift ideas for: preschoolers, cocktail enthusiasts, artists, designers, and calligraphers, stationery enthusiasts, and a few of my favorite things.
- Brick + Mortar: How to submit your line to retailers via email
- Behind the Stationery with Wild Ink Press
- This week’s well said type in the modern monoline script Monolina
- DIY watercolor paper snowflake gift toppers
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe – and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo