This week we’ve covered gift ideas for preschoolers, cocktail enthusiasts, artists and calligraphers, and stationery enthusiasts – and today I thought I’d wrap up our week of gift guides with a few of my favorite products that just didn’t quite fit into any of the other gift guides. It’s basically my own personal wish list, and I hope it helps any of you still trying to find that one perfect gift!
1. Suite One Studio makes my absolute favorite ceramic dishes. I covet her larger entertaining pieces, but these gorgeous ring dishes are perfect for holding treasured accessories – or even to hold stamps and paperclips on a desk. I want one in every single color!
2. I’m obsessed with the gorgeous Mrs. Box velvet ring boxes. This pink velvet version is so dreamy, and the gray velvet is just completely classic.
3. Beautiful cuffs in modern geometric shapes – and the proceeds help support humanitarian response efforts around the world.
4. These brass planters are the perfect desktop size and would be lovely in an office!
5 + 6. I have a major weakness for leather clutches. I love the scalloped edge on the Tilly baguette from Matine and the deep navy blue suede from Baggu.
7. The rose gold watch of my dreams.
8. This pie plate from AHeirloom is just the cutest – and features pretty lettering from Molly Jacques!
9. My daily motto in sweatshirt form. The thermal travel mug also makes a great gift!
10. Pink linen napkins – perfect for anyone who likes to entertain! I’m also crazy about this well-wrinkled linen tablecloth.
11 + 12. I’ve amassed quite a collection of vases, but I’m always on the hunt for pretty new shapes and patterns. This striped vase from Jill Rosenwald comes in a literal rainbow of colors and is perfect for small, delicate floral arrangements, and I’ve been eyeing this brass hexagon vase for taller floral arrangements.
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on these links, you’ll help support Oh So Beautiful Paper while also purchasing some wonderful gifts. I only recommend products that I truly love and trust that you’ll love, too. My full disclosure policy can be found here.
Those brass planters are lovely
Thank you so much for including us! What a darling round up!!!
Really been loving the pink, gold, and gray color palette this winter. Very nice!
diy custom bobbleheads as gifts in http://www.custombobbleheadssale.com
Comments are closed.