You didn’t think I could resist the opportunity, did you?? I mean, this entire blog is basically one big gift guide for anyone who loves stationery, but there are a few things that make especially great gifts for the holidays. So here are a few gift ideas for stationery enthusiasts!
1. This Letterclub message board from Three Potato Four is basically the coolest thing ever. Use it in the office, to display party menus, or even just to display a favorite quote at home!
2 + 3. Stationery subscriptions are a fantastic gift for the paper obsessed. We put a full list of stationery subscriptions together over in the Market List, from this fun collaborative subscription from Ali Makes Things to the curated print and paper samples from Parse and Parcel.
4 + 5. Art is a wonderful gift any time of year. I’m obviously partial to my limited edition floral and calligraphy print collaboration with Mon Voir, and I’m also totally in love with the gorgeous new prints from Snow & Graham.
6. Keep track of correspondence with the Letter Ledger.
7. Because your favorite photos deserve to be printed.
8. The cutest business card holder stand from Kate Spade.
9. Paper people are all list makers, right? Help them stay organized with weekly desk jotters, like this jungle-inspired version from Idlewild Co.
10. I’m obsessed with the wall charms from The Great Lakes Goods. This arrow charm is one of my favorites.
11. Moglea makes the prettiest notebooks and jotters – with hand painted details and gold foil!
12. Take the guesswork out of envelope addresses with the Lettermate
13. The pin + post series from The Good Twin is so fun – card and gift in one! Choose from thematic sets, the Zodiac series, or City sets – and she just released a new set of city pins that includes my home town of DC!