Happy Friday everyone! I can’t believe it’s the last week of June already! This summer is flying by – but all I want to do is just slow things down and enjoy summer as much as possible. Sophie starts preschool at the end of this summer, so these weeks feel even more precious. I’m off to chase after an energetic toddler and a crawling infant, but in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Mon Voir Calligraphy via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Amazing: a floral installation in an abandoned house in Detroit
- Giant flower pinwheels!
- Love these simple wood + rubber band menus
- The cutest chambray shorts for summer
- Love the beaded sleeves on this pretty dress
- My favorite pin of the week
- MAKE: Homemade Cream Cheese (!!!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Raffa’s hand lettered and illustrated birthday party invitations
- It’s officially summer! A few favorite summer cocktail recipes
- So excited for this new collaboration between Hello!Lucky and Recycled Paper Greetings (available at Target now!)
- Well Said Type: Drina
- Lucas + Judah’s Wild Kratts-inspired birthday party invitations (btw – you can check out the full party right here!)
- Behind the Stationery: Papillon Press
- New wedding invitations from 9th Letter Press
- Modern fireworks-inspired wedding invitations
- Iridescent everything
- Pretty rolling carts to help keep you organized!
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo