Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you, but I’m really looking forward to a three day weekend! We had been planning to go out of town for a few days, but decided to scrap our plans and enjoy a quiet weekend at home instead. As nice as it would have been to get out of DC, it’s actually kind of a relief to just stay home. I’m such a homebody. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving (on Monday) to our Canadian friends! I hope we all have a nice and relaxing long weekend. But in the meantime…
Envelope calligraphy by Anne Robin / Photo by Love & Splendor via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- Emboss vs Deboss vs Blind Impression
- A huge congratulations to Bella Figura on the opening of their new flagship store in Manhattan!!
- Jonathan Adler is having their annual Friends & Family Sale! Save 20% on everything through October 13 with code FRIENDS2015 at checkout!
- This dress looks so cozy for fall
- Gorgeous new oven mitts and potholders from Dinara Mirtalipova
- Lisa seriously throws the best birthday parties for her kids – here’s Theo’s music-theme third birthday party!
- Speaking of amazing birthday parties check out Audrey’s Moonrise Kingdom birthday party for her son Ian
- Oh, hello gorgeous rose gold headband
- MAKE: Chocolate Hazelnut Rolls (yum!)
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful modern neon geometric wedding invitations
- The perfect fall Smash cocktail recipe with Mike’s Hard Blood Orange and Scotch!
- Gorgeous rustic watercolor wedding invitations
- I’m super excited about the custom large scale prints from Parabo Press – which you can do directly from your phone!
- A few recent favorites from illustrator Christopher David Ryan
- I’m feeling inspired by lilac for fall
- This week’s Well Said Type in the romantic script font Giulietta
- Beautiful calligraphy inspiration from Script Merchant Calligraphy and Design
- How about a pastel Halloween party??
That’s it for me this week! Check back later for this week’s cocktail recipe – I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo
Thanks for the shout out Nole! 🙂 You are so sweet. Have the best weekend! 🙂
Thanks Nole! Xoxo
Comments are closed.