Happy Friday everyone! And welcome to my first Friday round up of the New Year! It feels nice to be back in a regular schedule and sharing some favorite links of the week with all of you. In fact, the last time I did one of these posts we had just embarked on the renovation of our home’s only full bathroom. And I’m happy to report that, a month later, our bathroom is finally done! It took sooooo much longer than I had originally anticipated and we still have a few finishing touches to take care of, but I can’t wait to share it with you! It’s seriously the most amazing transformation. But in the meantime…
Image via In The Daylight
…a few links for your weekend!
- PrettyÂ DIY indigo bookmarks
- Being the face of your business (something I definitely need to work on)
- Loving Joy’s latest collection for Target â€“ the colorful dot crib bedding is just too cute!
- Kind of heavy, but worth reading: The Tail End
- The story behind Legion Paper’s beautiful holiday card
- I’ve been eyeing this gorgeous wood and brass nightstand for my bedroom
- This blouse is so pretty!
- Wedding flower trends for 2016
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Pretty industrial glam wedding invitations
- DIY black + white Pop Art paper flowers
- Preppy and nautical gold foil wedding invitations
- Brick + Mortar: What’s next for your (small) business?
- Well Said Type: Avaline Script
- A few favorite Valentine’s Day Cards â€“ with more to come next week!
- Gorgeous letteringÂ by Kelsie Malie Calligraphy
- A few favorite party supplies for hosting a dinner party!
That’s it for me this week! Stay tuned for another mocktail recipe this afternoon â€“ we’ll be doing one each week for the rest of the month! If you missed it, last week’s Mock Mai Tai recipe was SO good! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo