Happy Friday everyone! So – big news! – OSBP is hiring! I have three positions open ranging from DIY contributor(s) to a Market Editor and I’m super excited to add some talented folks to the OSBP team. You can check out the details over on the jobs page. I can’t wait to hear from you! But in the meantime…
Photo by Ali Makes Things via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- LOVE these DIY papier maché trays
- Oooooh! An acrylic bar cart!
- How cute are these fruity paper punch tags?
- The ultimate guide to birthday candles
- I totally bought this backpack for Sophie (she starts preschool later this month!) – but I secretly want one for myself!
- A recap of Etsy’s Open Call event
- My favorite pin of the week (yum!)
- MAKE: Roasted Blueberry Ice Cream (double yum!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New August wallpapers for your phones and computers!
- Brush lettered wedding invitations with colorful letterpress and shiny gold foil
- Behind the Stationery with Printerette Press
- Modern industrial rehearsal dinner invitations – printed on sheet metal!
- It’s not too late to throw a popsicle pool party!
- Well Said Type: Mastadoni
- Playful and punny cards from A Jar of Pickles
- Beautiful brush calligraphy from our very own Lauren of A Fabulous Fete!
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo