Happy Friday everyone! We’ve been spending most of our summer weekends ticking items off our Summer Bucket List: visiting the lotus at the Aquatic Gardens, picking berries, and going to our favorite museums. This weekend will be no exception, with an afternoon of peach and blackberry picking on the agenda! But in the meantime…
Photo and artwork by Britt Bass Turner via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- A custom map workshop!
- Harvesting heat-loving summer blooms
- Work smarter, not harder
- How gorgeous are these floral dresses?
- I’m officially a high waisted jeans convert – these jeans are my new favorite!
- MAKE: Funfetti popsicles!
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful dip dyed wedding invitations in shades of blue
- 10 amazing art prints from artists on Etsy
- Make these faux grass hanging gems for your next summer soirée
- The Day Designer by Blue Sky – available at Target stores now!
- Whimsical boho chic illustrated wedding invitations
- Make your own paper flower bouquet with crepe paper roses and anemones
- The most elegant old world-inspired wedding invitations – with gorgeous custom calligraphy!
- Well Said Type: Baker Street
- DIY printed fabric with rubber stamps!
We’re saving this week’s cocktail recipe for tomorrow – so don’t forget to check back! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo