Happy Friday everyone! Today I’m super excited to share something that has been in the works for the past few weeks! I’ve been an avid eBay user for years, and it’s still where I find most of my props. So I was beyond thrilled when they asked me to contribute a few expert guides and curate some shopping collections! I’ll be sharing a new guide and corresponding collection (or two) each week – and my first guide is all about late summer cocktails! You can check it out right here along with my collections of super cute cocktail picks straws and stir sticks and home bar essentials! But in the meantime…
Photo by la Happy via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- OBSESSED with this DIY iridescent unicorn piñata!
- Loving this new collection of hand embroidered artwork from Happy Cactus Designs
- Oh, hello pretty hologram shoes! Although these flats are probably more my speed
- These personal size fringe watermelons are super cute!
- More beautiful crepe paper flowers
- Finding originality in the digital age
- MAKE: Thai Tea Semifreddo
- My favorite pin of the week!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous black white and gold foil invitations for a destination wedding in Greece
- DIY watercolor and crepe paper poppy escort cards!
- Behind the Stationery: Modern Lore
- Well Said Type: Beloved Script
- Trying to enjoy these last few summer weekends
- The perfect notebooks for sketching out new ideas
- A few highlights from the Summer NYNOW market – more coming next week!
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo