Since winter is the most popular time of the year to get engaged, chances are there are a few of you getting ready to ask friends and family to be in your wedding party! If you aren’t able to ask in person, we HIGHLY recommend sending a beautifully designed card to ask that all important question. Although bridesmaid cards are the main our roundup below, we know and love that wedding parties come in all shapes, sizes, and roles. There’s pretty much every option you can think of available, but we’ve selected our favorites below:
From top right:
1. “Will you be my bridesmaid pretty please?” asks this rather polite pale pink and gold foil design from Sugar Paper.
2. Make a wedding party obligation cheeky, with this gold foil and hand lettered sentiment from Ashkahn.
3. Brides get a bad rap. Poke fun at stereotypical bridezilla antics while asking your BFF to be your MOH (via Ladyfingers Letterpress).
4. Archer and Olive will take your request one step further by personalizing your intended’s name right on the card.
5. Don’t forget to thank those hard working gals (and guys) for their time and unending commitment to your big day with this floral illustration from Banquet Workshop.
6. Beautifully painted flowers and elegant hand lettering from Shannon Kristen Studio.
7. Prescription drugs aside, this Emily McDowell design also features a clever use of post-its and checkboxes.
8. Surprise your bestie with this super fun scratch-off greeting from Inklings Paperie.
9. Groomsmen are people too. This handsome number comes courtesy of Paper Tie Affair.
10. Not simply a gold foil sentiment, “bride tribe” is also a temporary tattoo. Bachelorette party perhaps? Via Daydream Prints.
11. Perfect for a rustic setting, this Pen + Pillar design features a painted backdrop and elegant hand lettering.
12. Yet another beautiful hand lettered and dip dyed design (via Moglea).