Anyone have a friend or family member that recently became engaged? If so, this round up is for you! Before your friend kicks into high gear on planning the wedding, sit down with a pen and one of these ten awesome engagement cards, and write a note telling your friend just how happy you are for her (or him!). The cards below are all on the sweet and sentimental side – so you really can’t go wrong with any of the cards below! – and I’m thinking we’ll do a round up of funny and snarky engagement cards for our next round up!
From top right:
2. The cutest illustrated engagement card with a pop of holographic foil for the engagement ring from Idlewild Co. !
3. A modern, colorblocked watercolor engagement card with playful gold foil dots from Antiquaria
4. Vibrant pink watercolor and a dash of gold foil for this sweet lobster engagement card by E. Frances Paper
5. Mint green and gold are a perfect combination! Loving the painterly design with gold foil text from Ramona & Ruth
6. So stoked! Truer words have never been spoken in this multi-purpose congratulations card from Australian duo Fox & Fallow
7. How cute is this pear shaped pop-up honeycomb engagement card from Inklings Paperie??
8. The perfect engagement congratulations card to send to the happy lovebirds from Our Heiday
9. The sweetest message in beautiful calligraphy text from new stationer Little Well Paper Co.
10. I absolutely love the collage vibe of this modern abstract engagement card by Moglea