Wild guess, but do you know someone who just got engaged? I’ll bet you do, as we’re currently in the midst of engagement season (no, really â€“ 40% of all couples get engaged between the months of November and February). Before all the bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and actual real life weddings start consuming the majority of your free time, why not sit back, pick up your trusty pen, and send that dear, newly engaged friend a heartfelt letter of congratulations? Today we’re sharing a quick engagement congratulations card round up with a few of our favorite picks toÂ help celebrate this momentous occasion:
From top left:
1. Celebrate your bestie’s engagement with illustrated confetti and general exuberanceÂ with this design from Smudge Ink.
2. Spending two months salary on one item is no joke, so why not honor the generosityÂ of that purchase with thisÂ bling-ed out foil stamped design from Wrap Magazine?
3. Love this sweet watercolor illustration from Golden Fox Goods. No sentiment needed.
4. Don’t forget to accessorize with a fun illustration and aÂ punny messaging from Hello!Lucky.
5. I wouldn’t think twice about saying yes to gold hologram foil. From The Social Type (if you are in the Los Angeles area, be sure to check out their new brick and mortar location!).
6.Â One Canoe Two has got your reaction down pat. Plus diamonds.
7. This card from Our HeidayÂ honors engagement with a soft abstract painterlyÂ design, a touch of gold foil, and a celebration of the impending marriage.
8. Let’s call a spade a spade: some occasions just require a giant sparkling ring (a classic from Snow & Graham).
9. This Ferme Ã Papier design is great for its gender neutral palate and casual sentiment. I also really like that it addresses both members of the couple – after all, they’re both getting married!
10. Finally, what better occasion for some IRL confetti? Those party experts at Knot & Bow have got you covered. Literally.
Next week: the Valentines extravaganza begins!