Spring is the perfect time to take a look into our closet and freshen up your wardrobe! For many of us, we’re just starting to come out of winter coats, hats, and scarves and finally think about wearing skirts and dresses again! I’ve been working on my own spring closet edit, so I thought I’d share a few non-paper things that I’ve had my eye on this week! I mean, window shopping is fun, right? Especially when warmer weather is just around the corner! Come along for the ride!
1. I mean, is this not THE most perfect bag for spring and summer? That texture! Those pom poms! The fringe! The bag also comes in a couple other color options, including an all-white pom pom and fringe version.
2. I usually live in jeans and a t-shirt, but I’m going to make more of an effort to wear skirts and dresses when the weather warms up again. I’m absolutely in love with this pleated chiffon skirt in this cedar green and pale pink color. Wouldn’t this skirt be so great with Joy’s DIY sequin tutorial??
3. LOVING the bright colors in this belted shirt dress! This one might also need to make its way into my closet for summer…
4. How fun are the rainbow stripes on this sweater from Boden??
5. I actually have this necklace and I LOVE IT. It has an iridescent sheen and sparkles like opal!
6. These sleek leather flats have been on my wish list FOREVER, and I keep hearing so many great things about them. And they come in so many great colors! I’m basically just looking for any excuse to grab a pair for myself at this point.
7. I love everything about these shoes, from the gorgeous color to the cute little bow on the front!
Is there anything you’ve been eyeing lately? Please share in the comments below – I need to shake my wardrobe up a bit this season!