Remember waaaay back in the winter when all your friends were suddenly engaged? Well, wedding season has finally arrived! Which means it’s time for a round up of our favorite wedding congratulations cards! Break out the heels, get your summer suit cleaned up and start writing the world’s least boring, most endearing, tear-inducing wedding speech. And while you are at it, don’t forget to include a meaningful congratulations card that two people you deeply care about have decided to profess their love for each other in front of friends and family. And while you are at it, be sure to say thanks for the open bar. – Shauna
From top left:
1. Love this naive floral illustration (in a bright spring palate) from our friends over at Egg Press.
2. Will you take this peony and wild rose bouquet from Banquet Workshop and Atelier to have and to hold from this day forth?
3. Personally, my favorite part of my wedding was the honeymoon. Celebrate an adventurous couple with a travel-themed design from Idlewild Co.
4. Not a fan of the institution of marriage? Call it like you see it with this foil and letterpress greeting card from Ashkahn.
5. Weddings aren’t just for brides and grooms. Celebrate ladies who love (and commit) with this fashion forward illustration from Ferme A Papierby Cat Seto.
6. Their big day deserves a callout – especially one that is hand lettered with silver foil (from Lionheart Prints).
7. Two misters? Two times the party! Get the celebration started with extra shiny holographic foil from The Social Type.
8. Sometimes life can be a fairytale….give this Antiquaria foiled design to the most romantic couple you know.
9. Marriage requires work and if you’ve made it through the wedding planning process, you’re well on your way to a successful lifetime partnership. From Paperboy London.
10. Did you know that swans mate for life? Anne and Kate do.
p.s. A few more favorite wedding congratulations cards from a couple years ago!