Halloween is so close you guys! As much as I LOVE decorating for Halloween, I’ve surprisingly never hosted a Halloween party. But my girls have two days off from school at the end of this week, so I’m hoping to pull together a little celebration with some of their school friends. Which means it’s time to track down some cute and quirky Halloween party supplies! This year, I’m definitely feeling classic black and white with the occasional pop of color â€“ or something shiny like copper and hologram foil! And since my girls are still pretty young, we tend to stick to “cute” Halloween dÃ©cor: black cats, bats, and pumpkins. But I’m sloooooowly introducing “scarier” motifs like skeletons and ghosts into our holiday decorations. Here are a few of my favorites!
From top right:
1. Honeycombs are my go-to party decorations for every occasion. I love these black and white two-toned honeycomb diamonds â€“ a small cluster would look so great hung above a kitchen table!
2. Have a wall to decorate? These are the cutest party fans from My Mind’s Eye!
3. These rose gold hanging skeletons are the perfect match for the two-toned black and white honeycombs
4. 3D bat wall stickers for a quick and easy way to decorate pretty much any surface in your home!
5. Loving these black tissue paper spiderweb fans
6. Daydream Society has the CUTEST Halloween party plates, napkins, and cups â€“ not to mention equally adorable matching temporary tattoos!
7. Okay, these are a bit of a departure from the cute and quirky theme, but I found these faux IV bag drink pouches and couldn’t resist sharing
8. Halloween cheese picks. Enough said.
10. Adorable black and white glassine treat bags from Knot & Bow
11. These die cut skull placemats trend more towards the scary end, but they’re so versatile! Use them as table dÃ©cor or as wall decorations â€“ or even on a front door!
12. Hester & Cook always makes the prettiest table runners â€“ loving this spiderweb design!