The thank you card is really the backbone of any stationery collection. And rightly so – greeting cards and stationery is all about keeping in touch and connecting through a handwritten note, and what better reason to send a note than to thank a dear friend or family member? Thank you cards don’t have to be stuffy or formal – the most important thing is that YOU like the design and write your message inside. Employing humor, bright colors and cheeky illustrations, these selections show your personality as well as your appreciation. –Shauna
From top right:
1. Enjoyed those front row tickets to Beyonce this summer? Send this Rifle Paper Co. foil extravaganza.
3. Finally scored an invitation to your neighbor’s annual BBQ? This Hello!Lucky hot dog design is a perfect way let them know just how you enjoyed those ribs.
4. Extremely generous friend gave up their Saturday to help you move? Pair this Smudge Ink card with an actual six pack and they’ll grumble less the next time you call.
5. Spouse knocked it out of the park for your birthday this year? Tell them how truly grateful you are for the gift (and them!) with this gold foil number from Frankie’s Girl.
6. Best bud stay up most of the night to help install your art show? Clearly, only a sheep wearing a headband will do. From Amy Heitman.
7. Home made treats appear on your desk for your birthday? Show your team just how much you care with this message forward design from Ladyfingers Letterpress.
8. Co-worker do you a solid? Drop this perfectly pink Ban.do card on their chair during lunch (next coffee is on you as well).
9. Mom passed along a new novel she thought you might enjoy? Show her she raised you right with this sweet beehive from One Canoe Two.