Today’s gift guide is all about cocktails and entertaining! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite bar tools, syrups, and accessories for your favorite imbiber, along with a few gorgeous entertaining pieces for the nights that you invite friends over for cocktails. There’s even a spirits tasting box that sounds pretty exciting. Here are a few ideas to help get you started!
2. Give your favorite imbiber a set of bitters and syrups to power their cocktails all year long! For Tiki fans, we love the tropical syrups from Liber & Co., which makes syrups with clean, bright flavors like this Tropical Passionfruit Syrup and Almond Orgeat and these Bittermens Tiki bitters. For classic cocktail fans, grab this curated kit of hard-to-find syrups and bitters that are essential for making pre-prohibition cocktail recipes like the Clover Club and The Martinez. Plus, each kit comes with a few cocktail recipe cards to help get you started!
3. Drinks by the Dram offers a huge selection of tasting box sets filled with award-winning samples of the finest spirits, including several spirits that would otherwise be really difficult to find or totally out of budget. It’s a great way to sample and learn about different spirits at an affordable price point.
4. This brass and matte black cocktail shaker would look amazing on your home bar cart!
5. + 6. If you can find them in your area, these two spirits make wonderful gifts: Cali Whiskey and Sukkah Hill Etrog and Besamim Liqueurs. The Sukkah Hill liqueurs are complex, with robust flavors inspired by Jewish cuisine that make fantastic cocktail ingredients – and are great for sipping.
7. An AeroGarden to grow fresh herbs for cocktail garnishes and syrups throughout the year.
9. This Viski professional citrus juicer isn’t the prettiest thing in the world, but it makes juicing fresh citrus so easy that it will change your drinks forever.
10. Cheese and cocktails go hand in hand. This large bread board from Food52 would make the perfect cheese and antipasti board!
11. Completely obsessed with this marbled serving tray by Eliana Bernard.
12. Cocktail Kingdom Professional Ice Sphere Maker – for making that perfectly clear and perfectly round ice sphere.
13. This Alva Cocktail Mixing Vessel by Analog Mercantile is a beautiful stoneware mixing pitcher, made in the United States – and does double-duty as a vase when not in use.