As we get ready to wrap up the year, I wanted to share at least one round up of beautiful 2018 calendars! While I might not be one for making New Year’s Resolutions, I’m big on goal-setting and I always look forward to the promise of a fresh start in a new calendar year. It just feels so optimistic to be able to start over with a brand new calendar on the wall and a fresh new date in the top corner of a page. 2017 was definitely a rollercoaster of a year, and while the last couple of years have felt like a bit of a slog, I’m feeling optimistic about 2018. So let’s get some fresh new calendars on those walls! Are you with me?? Here are fourteen beautiful 2018 calendars to help start the new year off on the right foot!
1. We could all use a bit more positive energy in the world, right? Love this wall calendar from Laura Brown.
2. This gorgeous calendar from Happy Cactus features a print of beautiful hand embroidery with rainbow flowers!
3. A botanical calendar from Robert & Stella with prints of the most amazing floral compositions
4. This abstract art calendar from Fine Day Press is available in both wall calendar and desktop calendar formats!
6. This modern hand painted calendar from Jenn Gietzen will help inspire you all year long!
7. I seriously want to be friends with this bunny from Dear Hancock just so I can go on these adventures!
8. If you enjoy looking at beautiful painted landscapes, you’ll definitely want to grab yourself one of these One Canoe Two appointment calendars.
9. How cute is this illustrated fox calendar from Izzy Whimsy Art??
10. Poketo calls this a “wall planner” but I’m counting it as a calendar! Either way, I love the ombré candy color tones – and since the pages are undated, you can start using it any time of year and just keep going into the next year if needed!
11. Love this illustrated botanical calendar from Carleigh Courey Design (this one fromEsther Clark Co. is also really pretty)
12. This modern moon phase calendar from Worthwhile Paper also doubles as an art print!
13. Speaking of the moon, Nicole from Mink Letterpress has completely outdone herself this year with this monthly desktop calendar featuring twelve moons from our solar system. The calendar is letterpress printed, although I’ve spent the last five minutes staring at the pictures of this calendar and I’m still not sure how she achieved these amazing color combinations and textures! Simply stunning.
14. This gemstone monthly calendar from Wild Ink Press is just completely unreal – each month features a gemstone printed with a corresponding metallic foil. Obsessed!