Since it’s back-to-school week here in DC, I figured this would be an excellent time to share our annual round up of beautiful planners and agendas! And we’ve got a seriously good crop of them this year! Today we’re sharing FIFTEEN awesome 2017-2018 planners and agendas. Fifteen! Some of the planners below stick to a traditional yearly calendar, but many of them follow the academic calendar â€“ so you can start using them RIGHT NOW. Yay! Ready??
1. Ban.do always has the cutest agendas, and this year is no exception! Plenty of pink, hologram foil, playful phrases, sticker pages, and so much more. Oh, and if your favorite Ban.do agenda is sold out on their website, check their list of stockists to see if you can track one down there! Nordstrom has a bunch of options still in stock!
2. This Egyptian Rose weekly planner (January – December 2018) from Fox & Fallow features shiny rose foil on a pink book cloth cover on the outside. Inside, you’ll find weekly views on each spread and a monthly view at the beginning of each month.
3. Available in three different cover options â€“ and in both 17-month and 12-month formats! â€“ this Wise Words planner from One Canoe Two includes monthly and weekly spreads, with plenty of room to write, doodle, or dream in big open squares (no cramming a full day into a few tiny lines!). Each month includes hand lettered inspirational quotes, along with sections for notes, contacts, and keeping track of important dates and holidays.
4 – 6. I couldn’t resist including an example of each of the three planner formats offered by Rifle Paper Co. this year: A full-size 17-month planner, a compact 17-month planner, and a twelve-month weekly agenda. How will you ever choose just one??
8. For those of you who want to get a head start on 2018 planning, try this 14-month (December 2017 – January 2019!) agenda from Blushing Confetti with weekly views and a gorgeous green floral cover!
9. The Day Designer always comes in a bazillion gorgeous cover options, but I particularly adore the illustrations in this “desk bliss” cover! Choose a midyear (June 2017 – May 2018) planner if you want to start using it now, or wait for a traditional January – December 2018 version!
10. Sleek and modern minimalist planners with beautiful linen book cloth covers from Appointed Co. Choose between 17-month (August 2017 – December 2018) and twelve month (January – December 2018) options, and you can even add gold foil monogramming!
11. How cute is this floral cover on the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley? The twelve month academic planner (August 2017 – July 2018) is available now, and the twelve month 2018 planner will be available for purchase on September 6!
12. I have a long love affair with anything constellation-inspired â€“ loving this cover option on this 17-month agenda (August 2017 – December 2018) from My Mind’s Eye!
13. Brand new planners from Idlewild Co.! These annual planners (January – December 2018) include 220 interior pages with sections for daily, weekly, and monthly planning, along with year-at-a-glance, goal-tracking, and notes sections. Plus, plenty of hand lettered inspirational quotes and colorful stickers! I’m partial to this color blocked cover option, but here are also tropical banana leaves, prickly pear cacti, and a papaya print!
14. The Get to Work Book (July 2017 – June 2018) is a daily planner and goal setting workbook specifically for creative professionals and entrepreneurs designed to help you make progress on your big goals by taking things one day at a time. Features include 246 interior pages with 12 motivational text prints, Monday â€“ Sunday week-at-a-glance spreads, space for notes and brainstorming, a â€œyear-at-a-glanceâ€ spread with space to write plans, 14 â€œproject breakdownâ€ pages to help you complete large tasks, 13 â€œreflect and goal-setâ€ pages to celebrate past successes and come up with action items for the next month, and a pocket on inside back cover.
15. This twelve month agenda from Adam JK is undated, so you can start using it at any time! I love all the creative prompts for reflection and inspiration that Adam included throughout the agenda.