You’re getting a double dose of holiday from me today – because Hanukkah starts tonight! I grew up celebrating both Christmas and Hanukkah in observance of both sides of my heritage, and I’m excited to continue that tradition with my own children. We’ll be lighting candles, making latkes with sour cream and applesauce, eating chocolate Hanukkah gelt, and indulging in sufganiyot (we get ours locally from District Doughnuts). For those of you looking for the perfect card to celebrate the festival of lights (or even buying ahead for next year), here are twelve beautiful Hanukkah cards!
From top right:
1. Such a beautiful illustrated Hanukkah card by Wild Hart Paper
2. Even I have trouble keeping it straight! Send some laughs with this Near Modern Disaster card, which also makes the perfect slightly belated Hanukkah card.
3. Shout-out to all the folks in a joint Hanukkah-Christmas household by Dahlia Press
4. Send holiday wishes in classic, elegant style with this card from Sugar Paper
5. The perfect Hanukkah card for your millennial cousins/nieces/nephews from Party Sally
6. This card from Mr. Boddington’s Studio just cracks me up. I’m totally sending this card to my dad this year.
7. This Hanukkah card from Hello!Lucky was one of my favorites at the National Stationery Show back in May – and it has shiny copper foil details!
8. Latkes of love! This card from Meeschmosh is totally speaking my language.
9. I never really mastered the art of spinning a dreidel, but that doesn’t stop me from appreciating this card by Egg Press
10. I always appreciate cards that incorporate music lyrics from the 1980s (from ilootpaperie – the masters of puns!)
11. Cats celebrate Hanukkah, too! Illustrated card by The Dancing Cat, naturally.
12. You can’t go wrong with a gold foil menorah from Red Cap Cards
p.s. Twelve beautiful Christmas cards for those of you celebrating both holidays!