I rounded up some of my favorite planners a couple of weeks ago – and today I’m super excited to be giving away one of the fabulous 2015 planners from Laurel Denise!
This gorgeous planner has been one of my favorites for the last few years: it’s well-designed without being overwhelming, and with plenty of space to keep track of everything from appointments to to-do’s to ideas and inspiration.
Laurel designed her planner to let you view both monthly and weekly pages at the same time – so you can plan each weekly schedule while keeping track of what’s ahead! Just turn a new page for each new week in the month, without ever losing sight of the full-month view. Oh, and there’s also room for goal planning in 2015 and into 2016!
This year’s planner features a beautiful matte gray cover with spiral bound pages along with inside folders on front and back cover, individually tabbed months, lined note-taking pages, graph paper note-taking pages, and more!
To enter, leave a comment below telling us one of your goals for 2015! You’ll have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, January 23 to enter the giveaway. One winner will be selected randomly. Bonne chance!
*Sorry, limited to U.S. readers only. Limit one entry per person. Please do not leave your email or web address in the body of the comment, only in the allotted boxes. $35 approximate total retail value. Winner will be contacted via email after comments close.
p.s. Laurel is also offering Oh So Beautiful Paper readers a free notecard set with planner purchase! Just mention “oh so beautiful paper” at checkout! Thanks Laurel!
A well-designed planner or agenda has historically been a design white whale: a rumor on the wind but nearly impossible to find in reality. But in the past few years designers have (thankfully) stepped up their game with some really gorgeous options! So here are a few options for those of you still on the hunt for a beautiful way to stay organized in 2015 – and you can find a few more (28 total!) in the full 2015 planner round up right here!
1. The always gorgeous 2015 planner from Laurel Denise
2. The Ban.do 17-month agenda sold out super fast – but if you’re lucky you can still find some local retailers with a copy!
3. Fun preppy patterns from Sarah Pinto
4. This planner from Paper Source features a fun color palette of mint and gold foil!
5. + 6. Julia Kostreva has several gorgeous everyday planners that can be used during any year (I’m partial to this marbled indigo and gold foil design) and this minimalist 2015 planner
7. I love the cover of this Kate Spade planner!
8. The Day Designer – simply put: the most well thought out heavy duty planner I’ve ever seen (with gorgeous design to boot!) Most editions sell out super fast – so be sure to get on the waiting list if you want a copy!
Yesterday I shared my first holiday card round up, and today I wanted to share one more (maybe last?) 2015 calendar round up! As always, you can check out the full 2015 calendar round up right here!
1. Love this floral + calligraphy wall calendar from Shannon Kirsten
2. A collaborative calendar from 12 musketeers
3. This collaboration between Good on Paper Design and Jennifer Young Studio features copper foil lettering!
4. A monthly calendar with Belinda Marshall’s beautiful paintings? Yes please!
5. Bright and modern calendars from Fig.2 Design
6. Clean + crisp from Klaus Goods
7. Love love love this travel-inspired calendar from byKsenia
You can check out the full 2015 calendar round up right here!
I’m in constant awe of the amazing creativity from artist Shanna Murray – her gorgeous wall decals are some of my favorite things on the entire planet. Shanna recently released her latest holiday collection, including beautiful holiday cards with Shanna’s signature illustrations and hand lettering, and a 2015 calendar with seasonal pages inspired by lullabies. Stunning!
More in Shanna’s shop right here!
Photo Credits: Shanna Murray