I look forward to calendar season all year long – and it’s finally here! I’ve started putting together my annual calendar round up, and of course I had to share a few favorites here. This group of calendars will inspire you to do everything from travel to a far away land to mix up a new cocktail!
1. This travel calendar from Rifle Paper Co. makes me want to go back to Italy! And a bunch of other places…
2. A write-on calendar from one of my favorite artists – Rob Ryan
3. Yay for cocktails! Calendar by redcruiser
4. This matchbook-style calendar from Belle & Union functions like a monthly-calendar-meets-notepad
5. Culinary inspiration from around the world in this monthly calendar from Little Low
6. Idlewild Co. has three unique calendars this year – but I love this kaleidoscope of flowers version best
7. This monthly calendar from Linda & Harriett can be repurposed as gift wrap after each month! I also really love this year’s installment of her annual letterpress calendar.
You can check out the full 2015 calendar round up right here – and I’ll be back to share more favorites as they become available!
I LOVE the Rifle Paper Co. travel calendar. I wish I could get my hands on the 2013 one, but this new one is lovely too.
LOVE these!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Any chance you have a list of cute planners / agendas? I’m having a hard time finding any!
Hi Courtney! Yes – that’s next up on my list!
Comments are closed.