As we get ready to wrap up the year, I wanted to share at least one round up of beautiful 2017 calendars! I’m not really one for new year’s resolutions, but I always look forward to the optimism of a new year. The promise of a fresh start. A new calendar on the wall and a new date in the top corner. And I don’t know about all of you, but I’m looking forward to waving goodbye to 2016 and welcoming 2017. So let’s get some fresh new calendars on those walls! I’m sharing twelve of my favorites below, but if you’re looking for even more calendar options, you can find 100+ more 2017 calendars in the Market List here!
1. If you’re like me and occasionally forget to turn the page of your monthly calendar, try this tear-away wildflower calendar from Hartland Brooklyn – which you can repurpose as an art print at the end of the year!
2. This amazing 2017 Collaborative Calendar features artwork and words from 14 mothers (and some of my favorite artists), including Liz Libre of Linda & Harriett, Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting, Meg Gleason of Moglea, Lena Corwin, and Samantha Hahn. All proceeds from the calendar will benefit Room to Grow, an organization dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty, throughout their first three years of development.
3. I will always say yes to pie. This year’s calendar from Wild Ink Press features twelve illustrations of our favorite pie recipes!
4. I’m absolutely obsessed with this botanical calendar by Esther Clark. Each month features Esther’s calligraphy and beautiful seasonal botanical illustrations, including my beloved hellebores, anemones, peonies, clematis, and more!
5. Beautiful (and colorful!) abstract art prints plus plenty of space to keep track of appointments in this wall calendar from Fine Day Press
6. It really just doesn’t get more classic than this: black text on white paper and gold borders in this desk calendar from Sugar Paper
7. Rifle Paper Co. always produces an amazing selection of calendars – this constellation calendar is my favorite this year!
8. Idlewild Co.’s Ladies of Literature wall calendar features 12 hand painted portraits of notable literary ladies, including Jane Austen, Emily Dickinson, Maya Angelou, Emily Bronte, J.K. Rowling, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.
9. A year of flowers sounds just about right to me, especially when paired with beautiful photographs by Whimsy and Spice.
10. Need a little extra motivation in your day? Try this copper foil Positivity Calendar from Fox & Fallow!
11. Loving this year’s travel-inspired calendar collaboration between Good on Paper and Jennifer Young Studio. Each page features a beautiful photograph inspired by Jennifer’s travels across the United States, with two months per page and space at the bottom for notes.
12. With gold foil and a solid brass base, this desk calendar from Blushing Confetti is the perfect way to dress up your office!