When I first started Oh So Beautiful Paper in 2008, it was nearly impossible to find a well-designed planner. I remember hunting for the best available options and just feeling SO disappointed. Well, fast forward eight years and we’ve got some seriously GORGEOUS planners on the market from some of my favorite companies. In fact, this year’s round up is our biggest yet, with twelve awesome 2017 planners and agendas â€“ and there are even more cover and size options from the companies featured below! Yay for pretty planners!
1.Â Rifle Paper Co. released their first-ever planner last year, and this year they’re offering four different cover options â€“ plus a larger version for ultimate planning! The 17-month everyday agenda features monthly and weekly views, places to record important dates, and more. The pink desktop illustrated cover is my favorite design, but it’s so hard to choose!
2. The Ban.do 17-month agenda has a huge cult following, so if you’re already a member of the Ban.do Girl Gang chances are you grabbed your copy and started using it on August 1. But! If you’re still on the hunt for a great planner, Ban.do offers several different cover and size options, including this fun ice blue cover with hologram text. And there’s a TON of extras inside each planner, from stickers to coloring pages to monthly illustrations. So fun!
3. Sugar Paper just release their first-ever agenda, and it’s SUCH a beauty. Chambray cover with gold foil accents, extra thick paper, and a section to keep track of birthdays and thank you notes. Bonus? You can upgrade to one of threeÂ leather coversÂ (including the most gorgeous pale pink) with monogramming options. Total luxury.
4. 17-month linen hardcover planners from Hadron Epoch with weekly and monthly views, space for notes, and a pocket in the back.
5.If you’re feeling overwhelmed by daily life,Â theÂ Day Designer is all about providing a framework for balance, focus, and productivity.Â And it doesn’t hurt thatÂ theÂ Day Designer flagship edition has the cutest cover options, from spotty dots to this fun palm frond cover!
6. A gorgeous navy linen cover with gold foil polka dots in this 2017 planner from Blushing Confetti
7. If a weekly agenda is more your style, I’m loving the new hardcover options from Rifle Paper Co.! The weekly agendas are wrapped in pink or navy book cloth and printed with gold foil â€“ so pretty!Â
8. The 12-month planners from One Canoe Two offer plenty of room to doodle and write in the big open squares of the planner’s weekly and monthly views. I love this illustrated floral cover!
9. Loving this colorful rainbow stripe cover on the Simplified Planner from Emily Ley!
10. This 2017 planner from Fox & Fallow features a black fabric cover with copper foil and weekly views inside!
11. For the modern minimalist, check out these sleek and modern planners from Appointed Co.
12. The Get To Work Book is a mega planner for creative professionals and entrepreneurs. 246 pages with 12 motivational text prints that are perforated so you can keep them as art prints, full monthly calendars, Monday – Sunday week-at-a-glance spreads, space for notes and brainstorming, a “year-at-a-glance” spread with space to write plans,Â 14 “project breakdown” pages to help you complete large tasks,Â 13 “reflect and goal-set” pages to celebrate past successes and come up with action items for the next month, and a pocket on inside back cover. Whew!
So many great options! Which one is your favorite??