A well-designed planner or agenda has historically been a design white whale: a rumor on the wind but nearly impossible to find in reality. But in the past few years designers have (thankfully) stepped up their game with some really gorgeous options! So here are a few options for those of you still on the hunt for a beautiful way to stay organized in 2015 – and you can find a few more (28 total!) in the full 2015 planner round up right here!
1. The always gorgeous 2015 planner from Laurel Denise
2. The Ban.do 17-month agenda sold out super fast – but if you’re lucky you can still find some local retailers with a copy!
3. Fun preppy patterns from Sarah Pinto
4. This planner from Paper Source features a fun color palette of mint and gold foil!
7. I love the cover of this Kate Spade planner!
8. The Day Designer – simply put: the most well thought out heavy duty planner I’ve ever seen (with gorgeous design to boot!) Most editions sell out super fast – so be sure to get on the waiting list if you want a copy!