Mother’s Day is just a few weeks away – which means it’s time to pick out a card for all the wonderful moms in your life! I definitely have a new appreciation for Mother’s Day now that I’m a mom. What’s that saying? Motherhood is the best and hardest job? So much yes. I love being a mom, but being a mom also makes me want to send little notes of appreciation and encouragement to every mom I know! Here are ten awesome Mother’s Day cards to help share the love!
1. A trip to Target without the kids sounds like heaven! Send fun Mother’s Day wishes with this Pinwheel Printshop card.
2. Why yes, E. Frances Paper, it SHOULD be mom day every day!
3. Loving this marbled Mother’s Day card from Antiquaria – the gold foil text is a lovely extra touch!
4. Such a sweet and sentimental Mother’s Day card from Our Heiday
5. Words that every single mom loves to hear from Worthwhile Paper
6. A sweet floral illustration and simple hand lettered message from Dahlia Press
7. Couldn’t resist this sweet mama and baby llama card from Ghost Academy!
8. The perfect card from Heart Swell for those of you lucky enough to have a super close relationship with your mom
9. It wouldn’t be Mother’s Day without flowers! Loving this illustrated floral card from Lana’s Shop
10. Pretty pink text and sweet floral illustrations from The Whistling Fox
It’s that time of year: cold and flu season. The days may finally be getting longer, but it’s still pretty cold out there and summer is still a long way away. (Insert crying face emoji). If you have a loved one suffering from the common cold now or preparing to confront seasonal allergies in a few weeks, it’s a good time to stock up on get well cards! If possible, we highly recommend hand delivering these cards with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. From clever puns to bunnies dressed as nurses, here are twelve get well cards to provide the perfect pick-me-up for those in need.
From top right:
1. Well, that’s a bummer. This cat cone is sure to put any ailment in perspective. Hand-painted from Idlewild Co.
2. Don’t let the inception confuse you in your already feverish state; it’s just a card within a card…(within a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma). From Ash and Chess.
3. Everyone needs some good juju every now and then, especially when feeling under the weather. From Farewell Paperie.
4. Good soup cures most ailments (I’ve even seen matzo ball soup marketed as “Jewish penicillin”). Illustrated by Everyday Balloons Print Shop.
5. This beautiful bouquet from Wild Hart Paper is sure to cheer anyone up.
6. If there was ever a time to binge watch episodes of Scandal, this is it. From Ladyfingers Letterpress.
7. I’ve never seen quite so artistic a slug before. Those ladies at Hello!Lucky can make anything look good – this get well card is no exception.
8. Who says get well cards have to be a bummer? The Social Type proves otherwise with this design that’s pretty much guaranteed to cheer anyone up.
9. Nurse Bunny? Yes, please! From Dear Hancock.
10. If I owned a handkerchief this beautiful, I can assure you I certainly wouldn’t be using it to blow my nose. From Antiquaria.
11. I’m pretty sure rainbows are scientifically proven to cheer people up and Fugu Fugu Press agrees.
12. If only cupcakes could cure illnesses! From Mr. Boddington’s Studio.
Anyone have a friend or family member that recently became engaged? If so, this round up is for you! Before your friend kicks into high gear on planning the wedding, sit down with a pen and one of these ten awesome engagement cards, and write a note telling your friend just how happy you are for her (or him!). The cards below are all on the sweet and sentimental side – so you really can’t go wrong with any of the cards below! – and I’m thinking we’ll do a round up of funny and snarky engagement cards for our next round up!
From top right:
2. The cutest illustrated engagement card with a pop of holographic foil for the engagement ring from Idlewild Co. !
3. A modern, colorblocked watercolor engagement card with playful gold foil dots from Antiquaria
4. Vibrant pink watercolor and a dash of gold foil for this sweet lobster engagement card by E. Frances Paper
5. Mint green and gold are a perfect combination! Loving the painterly design with gold foil text from Ramona & Ruth
6. So stoked! Truer words have never been spoken in this multi-purpose congratulations card from Australian duo Fox & Fallow
7. How cute is this pear shaped pop-up honeycomb engagement card from Inklings Paperie??
8. The perfect engagement congratulations card to send to the happy lovebirds from Our Heiday
9. The sweetest message in beautiful calligraphy text from new stationer Little Well Paper Co.
10. I absolutely love the collage vibe of this modern abstract engagement card by Moglea